TRUE ONLINE, DOUBLE CONVERSION UPS WITH NO BATTERIES
USES SUPERCAPACITOR TECHNOLOGY FOR ENERGY STORAGE
Designed to provide sensitive loads with short-term back-ups for critical applications, this most “Green” of UPS technologies offers a multitude of advantages over conventional UPS. The Supercapacitor UPS uses battery-less technology to provide over 10 years of reliable backup power without maintenance to help you through voltage sags and momentary power outages. Bridge the gap between downtime and the start-up of a generator with this modular, user-friendly system that provides you with protection for when your systems absolutely cannot fail.
How is it different?
The Supercapacitor UPS uses a two-part system providing protection via an independently charged Energy Storage Module containing the supercapacitors and the Electronics Module, which is a true online double-conversion UPS. With this system, connected equipment is immune to the slightest power fluctuations and anomalies such as spikes, sags, frequency variations, swells, and surges.
How green is it?
Because the Supercapacitor UPS is battery-free, there is no need for battery replacement, hazardous waste disposal, system maintenance, or component recycling. The Supercapacitor UPS is eco-friendly, energy-efficient, and highly reliable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Green, maintenance-free energy storage
• 1kVA (700W), 2kVA (1400W), and 3kVA (2100 W) variants
• User-friendly, modular component system
• Lighter than other technologies
• Rack mountable or stackable
• Superior power density over batteries
• Highly efficient infrastructure
• Virtually unlimited cycle life
• Relatively short recharge times
• Double conversion, true online topology
• True sine-wave output
• Multi-function LCD display
• Green Energy
• Information Technology
• Test & Measurement
• Process Control
• Medical Data Storage