The Sharp XG-P560W Projector (5200 Lumens, 1800:1 contrast ratio, WXGA) represents a price / performance breakthrough in 3Chip DLP® projectors. Designed for use in integrated systems including conference rooms and boardrooms, lecture halls, houses of worship, training facilities, control rooms, rental/staging and other large venue installations, this model offers full 1280 x 800 native resolution along with exceptionally high color accuracy, brightness and reliability.
Sharp XG-P560W Projector Features
- 3-Chip DLP Technology – for highest color accuracy, image quality and reliability.
- WXGA (1280 x 800) Native Resolution – Offers compatibility with standard XGA and 720p HDTV (16:9), as well as “pixel perfect” 1280 x 800 resolution from the newest generation WXGA (16:10) PCs.
- Intelligent Dual Lamp System – for high brightness and image uniformity. The Sharp dual lamp system additionally provides “redundant” reliability for use in “mission critical” applications. In the event one lamp should fail, the projector will continue to operate in its single lamp mode if the other lamp is functional.
Sharp Professional Digital Displays• Power Zoom/Focus Lens with “seven” lens options – ensures easy placement of the projector in most any installation. In addition to the ‘standard’ lens, six optional lenses are available for special applications. (Note: For applications where one of the ‘optional’ lenses is required, the projector may be purchased without lens, as model number XG-P560W-N.)
- 15-126 kHz Horizontal Frequency; 43-200 Hz Vertical Frequency; 12-230 MHz Dot Clock – With industry-leading Sharp CV-IC II technology and ImageACE™ resizing, the XG-P560W ensures compatibility with an exceptionally wide range of input sources and signal configurations – without the need for extensive image adjustments.
- Two Computer/Component Inputs (15-pin and 5-BNC) – ensure easy installation and operation in most any facility. Two computer/component inputs further permit multiple PCs or component video sources (up to 1080p HDTV) to be directly connected to the projector.
- LAN Connectivity (RJ-45) with built-in web server – enables remote monitoring, diagnostics and control over a network – including powering the projector “on and off” and switching inputs – without any special software.
- 3 years parts and labor with 3 years of Sharp “ER” 24-hour turnaround Express Repair/Replacement option – ensures “peace of mind.” In the event a projector should require repair under warranty, when purchased through an authorized dealer, it will be serviced at no cost and returned within 24-hours of receipt. [User replaceable projection lamps carry a 90-day parts/labor warranty.]
- Power Horizontal and Vertical Lens Shift – allows maximum placement flexibility with a minimum of keystone distortion. Power adjustment of the lens shift function allows for easy adjustment – even in ceiling mount and rear-projection applications (H: +/- 35%, V: +/- 66%. Adjustment range may have limitations based on lens model.).
- Extensive Theft Deterrent Features – The projector incorporates extensive theft deterrent features including keylock function, custom start-up screen, Kensington® Lock compatibility and optional security cable for use with ceiling mounting bracket.
- Accessible service menu with test patterns – Built-in password protected service menu provides a wide range of test pattern signals for set-up by qualified service techs without the need for a connected source or signal generator.