Designed for sophisticated video wall applications, the Sharp PN-V601 60” Class Video Wall LCD Monitor offers the world’s slimmest bezel1 available on a 60-inch class professional LCD monitor. As a flexible digital signage solution with 24/7 certified reliability and an almost seamless bezel (just 6.5 mm total between neighboring monitors), the PN-V601 sets a new standard for video wall displays. A full-array LED backlight helps ensure uniform brightness, and an enlarge (zoom) display mode enables one image to be expanded across up to 25 monitors (in a 5×5 configuration). An optional PN-ZR01 Control Kit permits all monitors in a video wall to be operated using a single remote, and the optional PN-ZB02 Interface Expansion Board expands the input/output capability of each display.
Sharp PN-V601 60” Class Video Wall LCD Monitor Features
- 60″ Class (60″ Diagonal) Screen Size – with Sharp ASV LCD Technology provides exceptionally deep blacks and bright vivid colors with up to 700 cd/m2 brightness and 2400:1 contrast ratio.
- World’s Slimmest Bezel – (Based on available information, as of June 8, 2010, for LCD panels of 46-inches or larger in size.) Thanks to its ultra-slim bezel, multiple PN-V601 monitors can be joined together to create high impact multi-screen displays. The width of the bezel between neighboring monitors in a multi-screen display is only 6.5 mm (2.4mm on the right and bottom, and 4.1 mm on the left and top). (Total non-display area for neighboring monitors is 7.1 mm.)
- Full Array LED Backlight – gives the PN-V601 more uniform brightness than conventional CCFL backlighting. LED elements are positioned across the entire panel directly behind the liquid crystal layers, helping ensure beautiful uniform images.
- 1366 x 768 Resolution – from analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources. When used in a 3×3 video wall display, this Professional LCD Monitor provides over 4K x 2K total resolution (4098 x 2304 pixels) for ultra-high resolution / ultra-high impact images.
- Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode – enables one image to be spread across up to 25 monitors (in up to a 5×5 configuration). The Frame Width Adjustment function eliminates misalignment and helps enhance the enlarged image in a multi-screen display.
- 24/7 Certified – for use in most commercial applications.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty – covers parts, labor and backlight in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Built-in 10 Watt per Channel Amplifier – for use with external stereo speakers.
- Extensive Interface Capability – Standard interfaces include HDMI® input, D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio line-output and RS-232C input/output.
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB02) – adds DVI-D input/output, 5-BNC analog RGB input, component video input, S-video input, composite video input (BNC), stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, RJ-45 LAN display control and stereo speaker output (10W x 2).
- Optional Mounting Hardware Bundles – includes all of the hardware needed for the most popular video wall configurations, for both wall mounting and free standing installations.
- Compatible with SDSS Sharp Digital Signage Software
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified – with exceptionally low power consumption.
*Simulated screen images. Video wall images shown include multiple PN-V601 displays.