With spectacular 80″ class screen size, 24/7 reliability and energy efficient full-array LED backlight, the Sharp PN-E802 80” LED Display is designed to meet the rigors of most any commercial display or digital signage application. Add to this Sharp’s UV2A photo alignment technology, full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution and integrated slot for optional media player, you have one of the largest, highest performing and most flexible displays in the industry. For versatility, performance and value, there’s never been a better time to think BIG – and think Sharp.
Sharp PN-E802 80” LED Display Features
- Spectacular 80″ Class (80″ diagonal) Screen Size – combined with Sharp UV2A photo alignment technology help create brilliant color images with maximum size and impact.
- Full Array LED Backlight – positions energy-efficient white LEDs evenly across the entire panel for uniform brightness, enhanced reliability and greater legibility of text.
- Brilliant, Big Screen Images for Digital Signage – for use in public areas like trade show exhibit halls, hotel lobbies and conference areas, airport corridors and retail locations.
- Engineered for 24/7 Commercial Use – provides the reliability and durability you need for virtually any business.
- Full 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Resolution – from analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources.
- High Brightness (450 cd/m2) and Contrast Ratio (4,000:1)
- Ultra-Slim Design with Cabinet Depth of only 4-13/16″ (max.)
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty – covers parts, labor and backlight, in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Built-in 7 Watt per Channel Stereo Speakers – eliminates need for an external audio system for many installations.
- Extensive Interface Capability – includes as standard interfaces HDMI® input D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio line-output and RS-232C input/output.®
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB01) – adds DVI-D input/output, 5-BNC analog RGB input, component video input, S-video input, composite video input (BNC), stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, RJ-45 LAN display control and stereo speaker output (7W x 2).
- Optional Media Player PC – easily attaches to rear of display. Permits all-in-one digital signage display package.
*Screen image simulated.