The Sharp PN-E602 60” LED Display (52-1/16″ Diagonal) offers exceptionally high image quality and reliability for use in commercial display and digital signage applications. 24/7 certified, the thin bezel PN-E521 offers full 1920 x 1080 (1080p) resolution from analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources along with compatibility for use in both portrait and landscape modes. Fanless architecture helps ensure ultra-quiet reliable operation, and optional input/output expansion board and signage controller provide maximum flexibility.
Sharp PN-E602 60” LED Display Features
- 60″ Class (60″ diagonal) – combined with Sharp UV2A photo alignment technology help create brilliant color images with maximum impact.
- Edge-Lit LED Backlight – helps enhance reliability and legibility of text.
- Brilliant, Big Screen Images for Digital Signage – for use in public areas like trade show exhibit halls, hotel lobbies and conference areas, airport corridors and retail locations.
- Engineered for 24/7 Commercial Use – provides the reliability and durability you need for virtually any business.
- Full 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Resolution – from analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources.
- High Brightness (450 cd/m2) and Contrast Ratio (4,000:1)
- Ultra-Slim Design with Cabinet Depth of only 3-15/16″ (max.)
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty – covers parts, labor and backlight, in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Built-in 7 Watt per Channel Stereo Speakers – eliminates need for an external audio system for many installations.
- Extensive Interface Capability – includes as standard interfaces HDMI® input D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio line-output and RS-232C input/output.®
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB01) – adds DVI-D input/output, 5-BNC analog RGB input, component video input, S-video input, composite video input (BNC), stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, RJ-45 LAN display control and stereo speaker output (7W x 2).
- Optional Media Player PC – easily attaches to rear of display. Permits all-in-one digital signage display package.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified – with exceptionally low power consumption.
*Screen image simulated.