The Sharp PN-E521 52” Class Video Wall LCD Monitor (60″ diagonal) provides spectacular full-color HD images with remarkable image quality. With its integrated slot for optional media player and 24/7 reliability, the PN-E602 is designed to meet the rigors of a wide range of commercial display and digital signage applications. Sharp’s UV2A photo-alignment technology helps create brilliant color images, and its LED backlight helps ensure energy efficiency and reliability along with legibility of text.
The PN-E521 LCD display professional monitor is fully compatible with SDSS™ Sharp Digital Signage Software and is backed by a 3-year on-site limited warranty (covering parts, labor and backlight). Also available is the PN-E521P, which features an integrated protective overlay for use in high traffic areas.
Sharp PN-E521 52” Class Video Wall LCD Monitor Features
- 52″ Class (52-1/16″ Diagonal) Screen Size – with Sharp UV2A LCD Technology provides exceptionally deep blacks and bright vivid colors with 500 cd/m2 brightness and 5000:1 contrast ratio.
- Full 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Resolution – from analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources.
- 24/7 Certified – for use in most any commercial application.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty – covers parts, labor and backlight, in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Advanced Fanless Architecture – operates silently with maximum reliability.
- Thin Bezel Design along with Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode – enables easy installation of high-impact video walls of up to 5 x 5. (Some installations may require additional third-party hardware.)
- Built-in 10 Watt per Channel Stereo Speakers – eliminates need for an external audio system for many installations.
- Extensive Interface Capability – Standard interfaces include HDMI® input D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio line-output and RS-232C input/output.
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB01) – adds DVI-D input/output, 5-BNC analog RGB input, component video input, S-video input, composite video input (BNC), stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, RJ-45 LAN display control and stereo speaker output (10W x 2).
- Optional Signage Controller (PC) – easily attaches to rear of display. Permits all-in-one digital signage display package.
- Compatible with SDSS Sharp Digital Signage Software
- Available with Integrated Protective Overlay (PN-E521P) – to enable use in high traffic applications.
- ENERGY STAR® – with exceptionally low power consumption.
*Screen image simulated.