The 3D Ready Sharp PG-D45X3D Projector incorporates BrilliantColor™ DLP® Link™ technology for high quality 3D projection from a single projector. In addition to operating as a traditional “2D” projector, this future-proof model projects stunning 3D imagery that appears to come to life. This Sharp projector is well suited for classroom / lecture hall use, corporate meeting rooms, scientific and medical imaging, architecture and engineering, house of worship, rental/staging, trade shows and other public events.
Sharp PG-D45X3D Projector Features
- 3D Ready – Make sure your projector is ready for new 3D content. When used with compatible 3D field sequential content and active shutter 3D glasses (not included) that support the DLP Link system, the PG-D45X3D captivates audiences with breathtaking 3D imagery. The PG-D45X3D offers 3D support with both 60 Hz and 120 Hz XGA (1024 x 768) and SVGA (800 x 600) sources. (When not being used for 3D projection, these models offer full compatibility with traditional “2D” content.)
- High Brightness and Contrast – 4500 Lumens with 2500:1 Contrast Ratio.
- High Output 10 Watt Sound System (5W per Channel Stereo) – with selectable fixed or variable audio line-out.
- BrilliantColor DLP Technology and Five-Segment Color Wheel – for superior color accuracy with more realistic image reproduction.
- Wide Complement of Input/Output Terminals – Inputs include HDCP Compliant DVI-I, RGB/Component, S-Video, Composite, and Stereo Audio. Outputs are provided for RGB Loop-through and Stereo Variable Audio Line-Out. Control and communications terminals include RJ-45 LAN, USB and RS-232C.
- RJ-45 Network Connector – permits remote access by web browser, diagnostics and auto e-mail sending, and has ability to link to a specific website for service and support.
- Free Downloadable Sharp Display Manager™ Software – for management of multiple projectors and for monitoring for theft prevention.
- Sealed DLP Chip, Filter-Free Design – for lower maintenance and operating costs.
- Built-in Closed Caption Decoder
- Presentation Assist Functions – (by remote control) include page up/down, GUI (Graphic User Interface) pointer, spotlight and mouse control. Pointer offers a choice of five on-screen icons; spotlight function highlights a box or row of information.
- Unique Slide Lens Cover – helps protect lens from dust and provides an instant lens shutter. If the lens cover is kept closed for more than 30 minutes, the projector automatically turns off. This is a safety feature.
- Enhanced Anti-Theft Design – includes LAN monitor function, reinforced metal security bar, metal security plate (for use with ceiling bracket) and optional security cable kit (for use with ceiling bracket).
- Shutter Door on Lamp Housing – helps keep glass confined if the lamp breaks.