The 3D Ready Sharp PG-D40W3D Projector offers 4000 Lumens, WXGA (1280 x 800) native resolution and BrilliantColor™ DLP® technology at a very affordable price. Incorporating DLP® Link™ technology, the PG-D40W3D enables high quality 3D projection from a single projector. In addition to operating as a traditional “2D” projector, this future-proof model projects stunning 3D imagery that appears to come to life. The unique combination of high brightness, image quality, 3D versatility and reliability makes the HD compatible Sharp PG-D40W3D ideal for permanent installations, as well as more transportable applications in corporate, educational, government, house of worship and rental/staging settings.
Sharp PG-D40W3D Projector Features
- 3D Ready – Make sure your projector is ready for new 3D content. When used with compatible third-party 3D field sequential content and PC/graphics card and optional 3D active shutter glasses that support the DLP Link system, the PG-D40W3D captivates audiences with breathtaking 3D imagery. The PG-D40W3D offers 3D support with both 60 Hz and 120 Hz XGA (1024 x 768) and SVGA (800 x 600) sources. The PG-D40W3D further offers support of WXGA 3D sources in 1280 x 720 resolution with 60 Hz and 120 Hz (downsampled). (When not being used for 3D projection, the PG-D40W3D offers full compatibility with traditional “2D” content.)
- High Brightness and Contrast – 4000 Lumens with 2200:1 Contrast Ratio.
- HD Compatible WXGA Native Resolution – for compatibility with standard XGA and 720p HDTV as well as “pixel perfect” 1280 x 800 PC resolution.
- High Output 10 Watt Sound System (5W per Channel Stereo) – with selectable fixed or variable audio line-out.
- BrilliantColor DLP Technology and Five-Segment Color Wheel – for superior color accuracy with more realistic image reproduction.
- Wide Complement of Input/Output Terminals – Inputs include HDMI®, RGB/Component (x2), S-Video, Composite, and Stereo Audio. Outputs are provided for RGB Loop-through and Stereo Variable Audio Line-Out. Control and communications terminals include RJ-45 LAN, USB and RS-232C.
- RJ-45 Network Connector – permits remote access by web browser, diagnostics and auto e-mail sending, and has ability to link to a specific website for service and support.
- Free Downloadable Sharp Display Manager™ Software – for management of multiple projectors and for monitoring for theft prevention.
- Sealed DLP Chip, Filter-Free Design – for lower maintenance and operating costs.
- Built-in Closed Caption Decoder
- Presentation Assist Functions – (by remote control) include page up/down, GUI (Graphic User Interface) pointer, spotlight and mouse control. Pointer offers a choice of five on-screen icons; spotlight function highlights a box or row of information.
- Audio Pass-Through (standby audio out) – permits the audio output terminal to be used when the projector is in standby mode. (Projector must be set to “FAO” (Fixed Audio Out) and “Standard” standby mode. For use with analog sources only.)
- Unique Slide Lens Cover – helps protect lens from dust and provides an instant lens shutter. If the lens cover is kept closed for more than 30 minutes, the projector automatically turns off. This is a safety feature.
- Enhanced Anti-Theft Design – includes LAN monitor function, reinforced metal security bar, metal security plate (for use with ceiling bracket) and optional security cable kit (for use with ceiling bracket).
- Shutter Door on Lamp Housing – helps keep glass confined if the lamp breaks.