• Security – Locks and alarms are good, defined procedures and monitoring are even better
• Training – Cross-train support personnel to increase knowledge base and reduce reliance on one person
• Nature calls – Earthquakes, floods, hurricanes and blizzards all happen. Mother nature can be a nightmare, think ahead, anticipate, and have a power back-up strategy.
• Untangle – Proper IT rooms follow proper cabling and rigging guidelines. Save the spaghetti for lunch, not your IT room.
• More Power – Lack of adequate power protection leaves the business vulnerable to failure. Using a UPS for back-up and power conditioning adds needed protection.
Download your free guide
or call us now: 508-881-8399