The sleek Eaton 5P Tower UPS delivers high efficiency and energy-saving battery backup and surge protection for your premium home and office equipment — ready to go right out of the box.
Efficiency: The 5P provides industry leading efficiency of up to 99 percent.
• UPS management: By integrating Eaton’s free Intelligent Power® Software Suite, you can monitor and manage the power devices on your network.
• Energy metering: The 5P meters energy consumption at the UPS level.
LCD display: Eaton’s next-generation LCD offers a graphical interface which provides all critical UPS information in a single screen view.
More power: The 5P protects more devices by providing 20 percent more wattage compared to traditional UPSs.
Battery life: Eaton’s exclusive ABM® technology increases battery service life by 50 percent.
ENERGY STAR®: 5P 2200 and 3000 VA tower models are ENERGY STAR® qualified. ENERGY STAR helps consumers save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
By integrating the software with the 5P, you can:
• Seamlessly integrate with VMware’s vCenter Server™ virtualization management solution, as well as virtualization platforms such as Citrix® XenServer, Microsoft SCVMM™, Red Hat® and other Xen® open source platforms
• Initiate live migration of virtual machines (VM) to automatically and transparently migrate VMs during power disruptions to unaffected devices with systems such as VMware vMotion™ and Microsoft Live Migration
• Execute graceful shutdown of computers and virtual machines/servers during an extended power outage
Services and support
Eaton provides product support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. From battery replacement to full UPS service plans, Eaton has one of the top service models in the industry.
The 5P warranty covers both the UPS and the batteries for three years. No other manufacturer in the industry offers as comprehensive a warranty
|3S MODEL SELECTION GUIDE*||Catalog Number||Power rating|
|Input connection||Output receptacles||Dimensions|
(H x W x D), in
|Net weight, lb|
|Tower 120V 50/60 Hz models|
|5P750||750/600||5-15P||(8) 5-15R||9.1 x 5.9 x 13.6||22.7|
|5P1000||1000/770||5-15P||(8) 5-15R||9.1 x 5.9 x 13.6||24.4|
|5P1500||1440/1100||5-15P||(8) 5-15R||9.1 x 5.9 x 17.5||35.3|
|5P2200||1950/1920||5-20P||(4) 5-20R,(4)5-15R||3.4 x 17.4 x 20.6||65.0|
|5P3000||3000/2700||L5-30P||(6)5-20R,(1)L5-30R||3.4 x 17.4 x 25.4||87.0|
|Tower 208 or 230V 50/60 Hz models|
|5P850G||850/600||C14||(6) C13||9.1 x 5.9 x 13.6||21.9|
|5P1550G||1550/1100||C14||(8) C13||9.1 x 5.9 x 17.5||35.2|
|*Due to continuous product improvement programs, all specifications are subject to change without notice. Please visit Eaton.com/5P to view complete and updated product specifications.|
Contact eComp today for help with Eaton 5P Tower UPS: 1-508-881-8399 or email us here.