Product Concept Collaboration:
Our design and engineering group can help you minimize unit production costs and reduce project risks while offering experienced guidance on processor and component part selection.
Product Design Services include:
• Requirements gathering
• Design specifications
• High-level architecture
• Processor and parts selection
• PCB design and layout
• Cost estimation
• Test and Validation Planning
• Compliance documentation
We can seamlessly integrate board design services into your existing high-speed digital, precision analog, or mixed signal integration system designs.
Printed Circuit Board Design Services include:
• Requirements definition
• Specification development
• Schematic capture
• Board layout
• Bring-up and Test
• Technical writing
Embedded Software and Firmware Services:
We can seamlessly integrate embedded software and firmware services into your existing high-speed digital, precision analog, or mixed signal integration system designs.
Embedded Software and Firmware Design Services include:
• Boot Loader and BIOS
• Board Support Packages
• Kernel development
Your development teams should be creating new products and technologies not focusing on maintaining your existing products. Vanteon’s Sustaining Engineering department specializes in continuing engineering and technical support for hardware, firmware and software products. So you can develop new products and still maintain the same internal staffing levels.
Sustaining Engineering Services:
• New or expanded feature or function development
• Address obsolescence issues
• Debug of existing hardware, firmware or software issues
• Rework of designs for BOM cost reduction
• Design modifications for high volume production
• Port existing applications to new or updated Operating Systems
• Manufacturing/test yield improvement
• Add Embedded Web Server for network based device management
Contact eComp today for help with Complete Electronic Systems Design Engineering: 1-508-881-8399 or email us here.