Approved Networks: Compatible products for optical networks – optical transceivers, fiber optic cables, SFP
– Extensive product line of enterprise class, third-party networking products for smart data centers
– First-to-market compatibility solutions for optical networking environments
– Core competencies include: transceivers, direct attach cables, fiber cabling and cable management
– High quality, cost-effective solutions
– Help with navigating the complexities of your hardware architecture to ensure compliance throughout the network.
– We work to ensure quality and avoid issues with off-spec and non-tested product.
SFP (small form-factor pluggable) – compact, hot-pluggable transceiver manufactured to support Gigabit Ethernet, SONET, Fibre Channel, and various other communications standards. It can interface network device motherboards for switches, media convertors and other network devices to copper or fiber optic networking cable. Multi-source agreement (MSA) specifies the form factor and electrical interface. SFP replaces the GBIC (gigabit interface converter).
Contact eComp today for help with Approved Networks – compatible products for optical networks: 1-508-881-8399 or email us here.